Find your perfect nanny or nanny share Join Nanny Lane

Nanny Needed for 4 month Boy and 4 year old Girl-Acton, MA 01720

Hello, I’m Nakia. I’m a care member for a family who needs a nanny for their 4 year old girl & 4 month old boy. One who is patient, active and truly likes kids. Reliable car and CPR Certified is a plus. Non-Smoker, Dog-friendly home.

SCHEDULE: M-F 9am-5pm
CARE: Feed baby, diapering, preschool aged activities for 4 year old, clean up after kids, meal prep
RATE: $15-25.00/hour- Depends on experience.

TO APPLY:

1. Are you available to work the schedule listed?
  2. Are you OK with the pay offered?
  3. Are you OK with a FREE background check and 2 reference checks prior to hire?
  4. Are you willing to openly discuss COVID safety and have you been taking COVID safety measures?
  5. Please send FULL name, phone, email, best time for a phone interview. Briefly list previous 2 caregiving positions (role & length of time)
  6. Is there anything that would hinder you from being a great fit for this position?

Hey Nakia I’m interesting, kindly reply me to melissajak213@gmail.com for more plan and my name is melisss from Massachusetts

Hi Melissa!

Thank you for your interest. I would be happy to contact you via email. I have sent over an email to you this morning. I will wait for your reply.

Warm Regards,
Nakia