Find your perfect nanny or nanny share Join Nanny Lane

Nanny Needed for Teen Girl- Must Have Autism Experience- Novato CA

Nanny for Teen Girl- Must Have Autism Experience- Job #2242

Applicants must respond to all “TO APPLY” section below to be considered

Hi! My name is Angell. I am a Patient Care Advocate for a lovely family in need of caregiver for 15 year old Autistic daughter. Highly functioning, non-verbal, occasional tantrums and self injurious behaviors. Not aggressive or harmful to others. Applicant must have Autism experience and be ok with friendly dogs.

SCHEDULE: M-F 2:30 to 7pm; Some weekends if available

CARE NEEDED: Protective supervision, general nanny duties

RATE: $16/hour weekdays, $20/hour if working weekends

SCREENING PROCESS: Phone interview, 2 professional references, FREE background check through Checkr (no previous checks accepted), in person interview.

Warm Regards

Hello, my name is amber! Give me a call 918-991-1383

Hi Amber! Thank you for your interest. Are you in the Novato area? Would you mind providing a brief overview of your caregiving experience, in particular, any experience you have with Autism please?

Thanks so much and I look forward to speaking with you further,
Angell W.

UPDATE TO AD:

Caregiver for Teen Girl- Experience with Special Needs Preferred - Job #2242

Hello, my name is Angell. I am a Care Advocate for a lovely family in need of a caregiver for 16 year old Autistic daughter. Highly functioning, non-verbal, occasional tantrums and self injurious behaviors. Not aggressive or harmful to others. Applicant ideally would have experience with special needs. Family has 2 friendly (small/medium) dogs.

SCHEDULE: M-F 2:30 to 7pm; Some weekends if available

CARE NEEDED: Protective supervision, general nanny duties

RATE: $16/hour weekdays, $20/hour if working weekends

SCREENING PROCESS: Phone interview, 2 professional references, FREE background check through Checkr (no previous checks accepted), in person interview.

PATRICE SIMMONS

516 298 6335

OBJECTIVE: To obtain a position as a Nanny for a wonderful family in Navato, California. I have experience working with children with autism and learning disabilities. I am single, fluent in English, drive, have my own car, and a valid US Passport.

QUALIFICATIONS/HIGHLIGHTS

Italian Family - Scarsdale, N.Y.

Live in Nanny: September 2017 - Present

Care of 3 Children

Family of 5

Duties: Pick up and drop-off kids to school and extracurricular activities. Deep cleaning, daily care and maintenance of the residence. Laundress duties; ironing and care of fine garments/fabrics, seasonal wardrobe management. Keep accurate records of cleaning repairs and fittings. Provided total housekeeping, including vacuuming, dusting, mopping, cleaning windows, and scouring bathrooms.

French Family - Greenwich, CT

Live in Nanny/Housekeeper

Care of 3 Children

Bella, Julia Rose, and Richard

Duties: For a family of 5, Kept the bedrooms organized; which included making the beds, vacuuming carpet, responsible for household laundry (clothes and bed linens). Gave Proper maintenance to wardrobe. Paid attention to tight seams and buttons. Ironed and Organized clothes in closets and drawers. Packed and unpacked garments, prepared family for travel. Cleaned and disinfected bathrooms.

Planned and prepared nutritious meals and snacks for family.

Participated and supervised activities with family.

Provided Picked up and dropped off to activities. Coordinated family’s schedules.

Budden Family - Long Island

Live in Nanny: 2014

Care of one child who was 3 years old named Akil

Duties: Managed and maintained household. Took Akil to all of his activities.

Responsible for the development and safety of the child

Taught proper etiquette and social skills

Trained the child to sleep at night.

Assisting with language acquisition and created a stimulating environment for the child. I was responsible for child related task such as doing laundry and organizing activity schedules; for preparing home cooked healthy meals and Deep housekeeping of the home as well as all laundry and ironing, special care of furnishing and delicate surfaces, did grocery shopping online and household shopping as well as ran errands.

Alexandre Family - N.Y.

Live in Nanny Position: 2013

Care of one child who was 3 years old named George

Duties Included: Responsible for maintaining a clean, sanitary, comfortable, and tidy environment. I swept, scrubbed, mopped, and polished the floors.

Vacuumed, cleaned, shampooed carpets, rugs, and draperies; emptied and cleaned trash containers, cleaned wash basins, mirrors, tubs, and showers, wiped down glass surfaces; made up beds, changed linens and tidied up rooms.

Laundered, sorted, folded, and put away clothing. I was a star errand runner. Provided George with direction and Fun, favorite activities such as Fun water activities, Fun Trips and Creative Arts n Crafts.

Taught French and other foreign languages. Took child swimming. Supervised the child’s daily activities.

Traveling Nanny: July 2008 - Dec. 2012

Taught English as a Foreign Language to Children.

I worked in France, Italy, Japan, Germany, the Netherlands, Spain, Israel, Sweden and Denmark during this time.

Clement Family - N.Y.

Live in Nanny: Jan. 2000 - June 2007

7 Years

Care of one child who was an infant to age 7, named Kadi Clement

Duties Included: Took care of deep cleaning as well as hands-on cleaning on a daily basis which included laundry and ironing. Kept home organized. Managed inventory of household goods and supplies. Stocked fridge and pantry. Ran errands. Responsible for all personal care: feeding, diapering putting down for naps, sanitizing and preparing bottles, bathing and grooming.

Engaged the child in interactive sensory activities, with language & speaking skills as well as taught proper etiquette and social skills

Planned day trips with Kadi to parks and zoo, did pick-up/drop-off to school, planned activities & hosted play dates. Handled all meal preparation.

Slade Family - Long Island

Nanny

Sept. 1989 - June 1999 10 years

Care of one child who was 5 years old named Trinity Slade

Duties Included: Followed a daily routine in a nurturing safe environment.

Required to wake up Trinity on time, prepare child for the day’s activities.

Special attention was paid to Trinity’s dietary restrictions.

I prepared healthy and nutritious meals for the child.

Responsible for the safety, well-being, care, and development of the child. Educated child in manners etiquette and social behavior by example.

Did pick-up & drop-off to school and activities as well as hosted play dates.