Find your perfect nanny or nanny share Join Nanny Lane

Senior Care Needed

For anyone interested in positions that are geared toward the aging population. Feel free to post here.

2 Likes

My name is Reanee. Please contact reaneemcclanan@aol.com

Hi Reanee! I am a care advocate for families nationwide, what state are you in?
I can see if I have positions open in your zip code.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi i am Maria Guillen i am lovely nanny i luking a Job in Virginia

Good Day
I’m Jefel Lina, 31 yrs old from Philippines. Meanwhile I’m here in Malaysia waiting to finish my contract. My Availability is by 2020. I’m looking forward for my new employer. My just here is all around, taking care medium size dog and I’m taking care 92 yr. Old Man. This is my What’sApp no. +60133375094.
Thank you…

Hi Maria! I currently don’t have any families in need of care in VA. But this is a popular area for us. Feel free to email me if you’re looking for positions in the future: Angell.Wynn@Wellthy.com.

Richmond Virginia 23228

I’m interested

Please include the state you are in and any certifications. If we have positions in your area, I will reach out to you with more information.

Thank you,

-Angell W.

Hello I am Cna certified pursuing my license right now. I have a Bls/Cpr and have worked as a caregiver and med tech I am currently interested for senior caregiver in Palm beach Florida.

Hi Farah!
I actually have a family in search of care in Boyton Beach, 33472. I’ve attached the job description below. Please let me know if this would be of interest to you.
Thanks so much!

Applicant must respond to all questions in ‘TO APPLY’ section to be considered

Hello, my name is Angell. I am a Care Advocate for a 75 year-old male client in need of mobility support. He is currently in a wheelchair and uses walker occasionally. Caregiver must be LPN/CNA who can assist larger male client. Client is former Georgetown professor who enjoys reading and puzzles.

SCHEDULE: Monday-Saturday 8am-2pm (flexible on times). Position is temporary from January through March/April.

CARE NEEDED:

ADL’s/Grooming

Transportation (client’s car)

Meal Prep

Light housekeeping

Mobility support (wheelchair/walker)

Assist lifting into shower (handrails/stool available)

RATE: Up to $18 per hour based on experience

SCREENING PROCESS: Phone interview, 2 professional references, FREE background check through Checkr (no previous checks accepted), in person interview.

TO APPLY:

1. Respond stating why you are the right fit for this position.

2. Confirm days of the week you are available to work.

3. Confirm you are okay with screening process.

4. Confirm you have valid driver’s license.

5. Confirm LPN/CNA certification/license.

6. Send contact number and best time of day to contact you for phone interview.

Warm Regards

I am very interested in a senior care job

Hi I am Arly and I am interested in getting a job here, thank you

Hi Arly,
What state/city are you in, I can look to see if I have any families in need of care in your area.
Thanks!

Hi Bonnie!
What city/state are you in? I can look to see if I have any families in need of care in your area. Thanks!

I am in Wi Avoca, Wi 53506

Hi Bonnie! Not sure how far you are from Sussex but this is a family I advocate for in Wisconsin:

*Applicant must respond to all questions in ‘TO APPLY’ section to be considered. This position is NOT through Wellthy. It is through a private family… Calls to Wellthy will not be returned.

Hello, my name is Angell. I am a Care Advocate for a lovely husband and wife seeking in home support and transportation. Ideal caregiver will be qualified to monitor general health needs of both clients. Must have reliable insured vehicle and valid driver’s license. German speaking caregiver a plus.

SCHEDULE:

3 days a week for 2 hours per day (6 hours per week)

Days/hours flexible but prefer to have one day for appointments, one day for housekeeping, and third day for ADLs.

CARE NEEDED:

Fall prevention and kitchen safety

Assist in physical therapy as a spotter

Companionship

Transport to appointments

Light housekeeping

Medication management/reminders

Monitoring health needs

RATE: $13-$14/hr

Final payment arrangements to be determined by family

SCREENING PROCESS: A Care Advocate from Wellthy Inc. will conduct phone interview, 2 professional reference checks, and FREE background check through Checkr (no previous checks accepted). Family will conduct in-person interview. Final hiring arrangements to be determined by family.

TO APPLY:

1. Confirm that you have read the ad.

2. Confirm that you are okay with screening process.

3. Provide days/hours that you are available to work.

4. Send contact number and best time of day to contact you for a phone interview.

Warm Regards

1 Like

How are you

Hi Emily,
What state are you located in? I can check to see if we have any families in need of care in your area.

Thanks!

Hello , I am in Spanish Fork Utah. I was wondering if there was any senior care positions in my area or In Home Health Care ?