Find your perfect nanny or nanny share Join Nanny Lane

Special Needs Nanny Desired- Belleville NJ 07109

Hello, my name is Courtney. I am a Care Advocate for lovely family in need of part time care for 11 year old non-verbal daughter. MUST have experience with autistic/special needs children and seizure disorders.

SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 3-7pm

CARE NEEDED:
Meal prep
Feeding
Undergarment changes
Medication management/administration

RATE: $16-$17/hr

SCREENING PROCESS: Pre-screening conducted by Wellthy Inc. to include: Phone interview, 2 professional references, FREE background check through Checkr (no previous checks accepted), in person interview conducted by client. All hiring and payment arrangements are made directly with the client. Wellthy Inc. is not an agency and not responsible for final hiring details.

TO APPLY:

1. Confirm that you have read the ad…

2. Confirm you are okay with rate, schedule, location.

3. Confirm that you have experience with special needs and seizure disorders.

4. Confirm you are okay with screening process.

5. Send contact number and best time of day to contact you on weekdays.

Warm Regards

Hello,
How are you?
I am looking for a full-time or part-time position.
Can you help me please?
Thank you.

Hello Antoine,
What state are you located in? I would need to see if I have a family in need of care in your area.

Thanks for reaching out,

Angell

I am in Georgia

I am in Smyrna GA

We do have families in that area who occasionally seek in home support. I will keep you in mind for future positions.

Best to you,

Angell

Thank you very much Angell .
I am waiting for.

Hello everyone?

How possible can work be found for undocumented residents in New Jersey I have a friend very hardworking caring smart women looking for work . If you know any agency or family employing give me the numbers .

Regards.

Ashy .