Nanny/babysitter needed

Looking for a nanny for a few days a week. I have a newborn who is currently 2 weeks old. Looking for someone who is experienced with newborns and cpr certified. Will need to be available starting 2/1/20. If any one had any referrals of looking for a new assignment please contact me jamietate1010@gmail.com

2 Likes

Hi interested in your location thank you Stella

1 Like

I just sent you an email

Please let me know where you live. I’m in Toms River. Father of 5 - 20 somethings. 4-21 year olds and a 24 year old. Yes, we had quads. Lifeguard and games coordinator at the Ymca. As many references as you need. Call, text or email if you want. 732-864-1213, jnavalance@gmail.com

My daughter Meghan who is lifeguard also might be interested.

I’m a certified caregiver 30 years experience. I’ve worked with infants and children that were special needs. I’ve worked with adults special needs, elderly as well. I all my credentials are up to date. I’m in Tucson AZ. You didn’t say we’re you are from or the rate of pay. Thank you kindly.

I’m in Los Angeles

Hello I’m interested

I was a volunteer at my son’s school and now I am security guard . I enjoy helping others all day.

Where are lo you located?

I’ll be glad to help
Infant nanny for 12 yrs
Please let me know where you live
K Bonello

Hi my name keke I’m 13 I will love to treat you kids right an I will love to make sure there were they need to be plz make sure y’all keep up with meh an make sure y’all email meh @kionteviaturnage76@gmail.com

I’m looking for a nanny job in Knoxville, TN. My email address is meaganreid1888@gmail.com. Feel free to check out my profile and message me if interested or have any questions.