I have been applying for jobs here for months and I haven’t gotten any answer. I feel extremely frustrated. What can I do to get a response?

I would like to know what I can di to get a job here?

i posted a similar question earlier this month, and some responses that i got from other nannies was to include a photo and to also reach out to the families on the site instead of waiting for them to contact me

Thank you very much for the heads up!!

when i got my job i think it was because i had good references for the family that interviewed me

It depends on the families a lot too. Sometimes they take a long time to get back to you because they are busy, so I would say keep reaching out and you will find something

You have to apply different agencies too. Thats what i do when i am looking for work, fortunately one of them called me. Dont apply only one. Theres a lot of agencies and opportunities when you apply to them. Goodluck

Honestly, there are a lot of families browsing. If you live in a bigger city just go a nanny agency. Those people have paid money to find a nanny, housekeeper etc. sorry but I learned the hard way that it takes forever to get jobs on th we sites. I don’t know if I can say that on here: