Looking for family to join nanny share

Hi there - we are the proud parents of 3 y.o. Julia who has been in a wonderful share for the past 2.5 years. Unfortunately, the other family is relocating and we are searching for a new family to join from October 2018 onwards. Our nanny is Sara - with more than 25 years taking care of babies in shares. She’s a pro and lovely and we are truly fortunate to have her.

Julia will be attending FFLO from 9a-1p starting in Sept twice a week so the other boy/girl would be alone for a total of 8 hrs a week - but with Julia the rest of the time. We are just off McGuinness and what’s worked well (but we are flexible!) is doing 2 week turns at each other’s home. We are currently paying her a total of 1,050 a wk (so $525 per fam a week)

Please email me if interested. Ideal start would be early Sept with the caveat that during the last 2 weeks of that month, Sara will be in her native UK for vacation. Alternatively, we can start in early Oct (but would be great if the 2 children could meet before hand)

Thank you - looking forward to hearing from you.

Valeria (Julia,3)

Hi @yumyum320,

Thanks so much for taking the time to contribute to the community! Have you had the chance to check out Nanny Lane yet? You can use the site to find other families that would be interested in a nanny share in your area! Just click the link to have a look.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Hi my name is Tonna I’m a 43 year old Christian woman I have worked in the home daycare/Nanny business for over 15 years working with children from ages 3 weeks to 13 teen yrs and special needs children. I have the passion to help and care for others. I believe that is part of my purpose to help others. I’m available weekdays Monday through Friday, evening and overnights some weekends I have my own transportation and I am a non-smoker I look forward to hearing back from you thank you for your time

Hi Tonna. I just saw your information posted on the Nannylane.com community site. I couldn’t tell what city/state you were in. I’m in Fresno Ca and new to this site looking for a nanny who has a heart for and experience watching/working with a special needs/mental/emotional illness 14 yr old son. Let me know if this fits you at all. Thanks, SD