ISO Family to join our nanny-share - DENVER starting JAN 2020

ISO Family to join our nanny-share - starting JAN 2020

Hello all!

We are currently looking for a family to join our wonderful and fun nanny share starting January 2020. The current family was on a daycare waiting list and an opening came up for their wonderful baby boy to begin January 2020. So, we are in search of a new great family to fill their spot.

SCHEDULE:
This is for full-time share, Monday - Friday from 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM. Start and End times are flexible, but must be a total of 9 hours each day.

THE NANNY:
Our nanny is sweet, energetic, attentive and very caring. She is bilingual (Spanish/English) and speaks to the kiddos only in Spanish during their time together. Singing, playing music, crafts, and creative play happens on a daily basis (and trust me, I hear it every day since I work from home). After having other nannies in the past, we became a lot pickier, and now I can honestly say, she loves her job and our kids. She is reliable, responsible, and is what I like to call the perfect extension to our family.

CHILD AGE:
We have a 15-month-old girl and are looking for another family ideally with a child 12 months or older to join.

I work from home and would prefer to host the share; we are located in the Congress Park area, on 13th and York Street, Denver, Colorado. Walking distance to the Botanic Gardens and Cheesman Park. We have a designated play area with a private bath and it’s adjacent to the nursery. There’s separate sleeping areas for each child and a double stroller to accommodate the toddlers for their daily stroll around the park/Botanic Gardens (weather permitting). We keep the areas clean, organized and above all safe. We do have two friendly and loving dogs (a Golden Retriever and a Border Collie) but are kept separated from the kiddos, as well as during drop off and pick time times. Although York is a very busy street and parking can be a pain, we have an extra parking space next to our garage in the alleyway, with an opening to our backyard, to make drop offs and pick-ups easier.

If you think we could be a good match, we’d love to chat and meet with you!

-The Krause Family