Part-time Nanny for 9 month old baby in Natick, MA 01760

14280- Part-time Nanny for 9 month old baby

Hello, my name is Tiann. I am a care team member with Wellthy Inc. I have a family looking for a Nanny for their 9 month baby. Two years experience & early childhood background is a plus. Must be open & willing to discuss COVID precautions & safety measures.

SCHEDULE: 3 days per week (morning-5-6 hours guaranteed)

CARE: Feedings (Bottles & solid food) Light housekeeping (While baby is napping) Tidy up common areas

RATE: $18

TO APPLY:

1. Are you available to work the schedule listed?
  2. Are you OK with a FREE background check & 2 reference checks prior to hire?
  3. Are you willing to openly discuss COVID safety & have you been taking COVID safety measures?
    4.Please send FULL name, phone,email address & best time of day for a phone interview.
  4. Briefly list your last 2 caregiving positions (type of care provided, length of time)
  5. Is there anything that would hinder you from being a great fit for this position?

First off, let me say, Natick is such a lovely area. I’ve always enjoyed spending time there. And who doesn’t love being around a sweet 9-month-old baby? They’re at such a fun age, exploring the world with wide eyes and contagious giggles. Your posting is very clear and detailed, which I appreciate.