In need of a Nanny for a 2/2/3 Custody Schedule

I have three very smart, sweet, fun and loving kids whom I have 50/50 custody of with their mother.

We are looking for someone who can be with the children for a bit in the morning and take them to school and then pick them up after school and take care of them until we are home from work. On some days this may require taking them to an after school activity, as well. I’m willing to compensate towards the driving, as the position requires a bit.
I am located in North Wales, and the kids mother is located in Jenkintown, which is their current school district. This commute is typically no more than 30 minutes with heavy traffic.

The shared custody schedule operates on a 2/2/3 system, meaning that one week the kids are with me Mon. & Tues., then with their mother on Wed. & Thurs., & then back with me on Fri. - Sun. Then this would repeat but the days would alternate beginning with their Mother on Mon. & Tues.

With Exception to Holidays and No School Days.

Ex of Sched.:
Starts Wed. 9/5, pick kids up from school in Jenkintown at 3:20pm, drive them home to North Wales, and stay with them until 6:00 pm.

Thurs. the 6th, arrive at home in North Wales by 7:30 a.m. and bring to school by 8:20 a.m. Then, pick kids up from school in Jenkintown at 3:00pm, drive them home to North Wales, and stay with them until 6:00 pm.

Fri. the 7th, arrive at home in North Wales at 7:30 a.m. and bring to school by 8:20 a.m.

Mon. the 10th, pick kids up from school in Jenkintown at 3:00pm, drive them home to North Wales, and stay with them until 6:00 pm.

Tues. the 11th Mon. the 10th, arrive at home in North Wales at 7:30 a.m. and bring to school by 8:20 a.m. Then, pick kids up from school in Jenkintown at 3:00pm, drive them home to North Wales, and stay with them until 6:00 pm.

Wed. the 12th, pick up from home in North Wales at 7:45 a.m. and bring to school by 8:20 a.m.

Fri. the 14th, Pick kids up from school in Jenkintown at 3:20pm, drive them home to North Wales.

Monday, the 17th, Meet at home in North Wales at 6:00 a.m. and bring to school by 8:20 a.m.

Wed. the 19th, pick kids up from school in Jenkintown at 3:20pm, drive them home to North Wales, and stay with them until 6:00 pm.

Thurs. the 20th, pick up from home in North Wales at 7:45 a.m. and bring to school by 8:20 a.m. Then, pick kids up from school in Jenkintown at 3:20pm, drive them home to North Wales, and stay with them until 6:00 pm.

Fri. the 21st, pick up from home in North Wales at 7:45 a.m. and bring to school by 8:20 a.m.

AND IT JUST REPEATS… However, I can’t find the No School Days, at this moment. I’ll edit with the days they have off. On those days, I’d need a Nanny for the whole day, until I get home.

Hey @TheCrofts,

Thanks so much for taking the time to contribute to the community! Did you also have a chance to post this job on the Nanny Lane site?