Looking for a nanny in OKC area

We are looking for a long term nanny to help with my twin 2 year old boys. Candidates must be dependable, punctual, able to accomplish tasks in a timely manner, and fun! Experience with toddlers is a must as we are working on potty training and general toddler behavior. The boys come to the family business most days, but during tax season and a few times a week they go on adventures with their meemaw. My mom has MS so she needs help with them and around the house. We need someone to go wherever the kids go and help out Monday through Thursday from 8 30am to between 4 and 5 pm. There are no set job duties, we need someone to help where needed whether that be changing diapers, preparing meals, cleaning around the house, or filing papers at the office. And of course lots and lots of playing!! Candidate will be paid as an employee so no need to worry about self employment issues. We are looking for someone to be a part of our lives long term, so please only serious applicants.

Am Zambian lady looking for a family willing to help me with Visa and have me in there home as there house help. Currently am unemployed,am a mother trying to raise money for university fees for my daughter whose due to go to university next year.Willing to pay back the costs the family incur to get me that side as I work for them. If you r interested get in touch I send u all my legal papers. My Cell#:+260972717788. Email:taniachomba@gmail.com. God bless!

Am a hardworking,energetic,bubbly,fun,caring and vibrant person. I ve no experience as au pair but am a determined person and willing to learn new things. Am a mother of two girls aged 12 and 17 yrs and I love children, I kno hw to take care of children and a home.And I love pets especially dogs and Cats…ve no problem with any other. I love reading, cooking and travelling.