Nanny job search

I am destiny Joshua, I am currently looking for a nanny job, I have formal education and am hard working. I can also do other house keeper jobs. I need full time or part time. I am honest

Hi my name is Kunti Bango , I am posting an add for Miss Ramcharan, if someone is interested in hiring Mrs. Ramcharan I recommended she has all the qualities of an excellent nanny,e.g.Bathing and dressing your child/Preparing you child meal and cleaning up after their mealtime ,She Will read to him talk to the child play with the child and make play dates with other nannies and most important keep the child safe and happy all time? I will highly recommended Mrs. Ramcharan to a loving family who is looking for a full-time nanny Kunti contact number 718 349 0432 and Miss Ramcharan contact number 347 299 7852. Thank you all so must.

I am currently looking for a full time nanny position I have formal education and experience of a nanny ,am hard working women,I can also do like housekeeping job ,I need a full time nanny job,I am Respectably and honestly I have excellent reference.

Hi all,

As this Community Board is more oriented towards discussion about the ins and outs for being a nanny/having a nanny, I would like to please encourage you to refrain from posting any sort of advertisements on the board so as not to flood it with similar requests.

If you would like assistance in finding employment as a nanny, please head on over to Nanny Lane and set up a free account there!

Thanks for your understanding and for contributing to the Community!

Firoze is a fantastic nanny she is very kind.gently and Caring.and is responsible and prompt.she is adaptable to our family’s needs for a full time job or a flexible Schedule.and responsive with her availability.I highly recommend her. Kunit B ., Brooklyn.Ny.

My name is destiny joshua, I am looking for h1b nanny job, that will offer me sponsorship to the state and in return I will work for him free, you not pay me any salary