Nanny vs Nanny Share vs Daycare

Just trying to get some ideas on what would work best for us

heyy, we’re currently looking for our 2nd nanny now and have had our older one in daycare before. With daycare she did have more friends which is natural since they interact wit other kids more often, but it would have been way too expensive to put both our babies in daycare so we went with a nanny. We have no experience in nanny shares but imagine that it would be even cheaper that way

For our family, we prefer the personal care and attention that a nanny can provide, but the 1 down side that I can think of was that when our first nanny got sick, we had to take time off work to make up for it

Following. I’d also be curious to hear what any parents with experience using nannies and daycares have to say about this since I’m currently in the process of choosing one

I personally, as a nanny, would say that nanny share might be the best situation but it is sometimes tricky to find a good fit. With a nanny share you get to have the kids play and make friends with each other like a daycare, but it is easier to manage because there are less kids. You also have the safety of being cared for in a home. thats just my opinion though