Considering hiring a nanny

We’re considering hiring a nanny since we now have 2 little ones under the age of 4 and daycare charges more for to take care of more children. We were wondering just how much better having a nanny would be compared to having two children in daycare.

2 Likes

Daycare can get really expensive. Where are you located?

1 Like

I’m Professional with 30 years experiences working with children Newborn ( all age ), I’m mature, responsible loving, flexible, honest, open mind, caring, Trustworthy dependable, organized, CPR and First AID Certified, Bilingual, Texas Driving license, non smoker, help light cleaning, assistance with children laundry, have References, clean Background.
Thank You,
Carmen Meredith.

Thank you for actively participating in the Nanny Lane Community. We absolutely want you to continue to contribute so that everyone can benefit from it, but please refrain from advertising services on the Community Board. Any job searches can be conducted on Nanny Lane !

Thanks again!

Sorry really I don’t understand what I need to do In your website to find o apply for full time jobs.

Thank you,

Carmen, Meredith

Hi @Car1257, once you’ve made an account on Nanny Lane , the site will populate your recommendations with job opportunities that best match your needs. You can then contact the families directly on the site itself!

Hello, my name is Christina. I have been in the medical field for over 20 years. I am a mother of 4 adult girls, fostered 3 children, and now a grandmother of 1. I have many years if pediatric experience with normal everyday children to all ends of the spectrum as far as Autism, MH/MR, or medical issues. I have my CPR, Drivers license, and non smoker. I look forward to speaking with you and your family!

Hi Christina,

Thanks for taking the time to contribute to the Community but as per the rules, we ask that you refrain from advertising here as it is meant for discussion and not for job searching.

If you are still interested in finding employment, you can head on over to Nanny Lane and make a free account to search for nanny positions! Thanks for your understanding.

What I noticed about why having a nanny is better is that they can alternate between taking the kids to the park, library, or even a kiddy pool. There are also lots of activists they can do plus napping in the comfort of their own home. You never really know how involved the teachers will be or if the programs will be how you like them in day care.