Seeking Full Time nanny in Big Sky, MT

Seeking Weekend & Evening Nanny In Big Sky, MT.

Hello! We are looking for a full time nanny in Big Sky, MT. Salary and benefits negotiable. Wednesday-Sunday.

We are an active family with five healthy children who just relocated to Big Sky from Naples, FL. We have been vacationing in Big Sky for the past 5 years and are now full time!

We were fortunate to have our last two nannies for 8 years and 3 years. The older three girls are self sufficient and mostly need transportation, laundry help, meals, reminders, etc. The younger two boys are the majority of the work.

My husband and I both work from home but do have to do some travel. We love to snow shoe, hike, bike, ski, travel and much more! We would strongly prefer someone who can ski and enjoys the outdoors.

A clean driving record, background check, references and previous nanny experience.

1 Like

Dear sir /madam
In respect to the above advert I wish to apply for employment in your respective home. Am a Zambian lady aged 39 currently living in Lusaka Zambia and unemployed.Am looking for family willing to help me with my visa expenses and have me in there home as there house help for 6months to a year atmost.Am a mother trying to raise money for my children’s university fees,my older daughter is due to go to university next year… I love children,am hardworking,energetic,bubbly and vibrant.Am a flexible person willing to learn,ready to relocate anytime. I love reading,cooking and travelling.
Your favourable consideration will be greatly appreciated.
Tania Chomba is my name.,you can contact me thru my email [address;taniachomba@gmail.com]. Cell number:+260972717788.