Finding a loving home for our nanny of 11+ years - Bethesda, Maryland

Hello,

Our beloved nanny, Tatiana Edens, has been with our family (in Bethesda) for over 11 years. She’s cared for our 2 children since they were 2 and 5 years old, and has become a part of our family (in fact, she was a live-in nanny for the first few years). In recent years, Taty’s role has shifted from nanny to house manager, and with my eldest son now starting to drive, we’re hoping to find a good home for her. We’ll be sad to see her go, but we no longer need full time help. Taty has a warm personality and is incredibly reliable. She was always entertaining my kids with activities and excursions - ice skating, picnics in the park, trips to the zoo, visiting museums, arts and crafts, and arranging playdates. Now she keeps the trains running at our house! Shuttling the kids to activities, walking our dog, grocery shopping, dry cleaning, tidying the house, car maintenance - you name it! Taty is looking for a minimum of 40 hours a week. She is a US Citizen, and lives in the Bethesda area herself. She has a car, but we let her use our minivan. I would be happy to provide a reference and can be reached at emily.akhtarzandi@gmail.com. Taty’s cell phone is 301-642-3110 if you want to reach out to her directly. Thank you!

Emily Akhtarzand