Seeking a Nanny Share - LA Area

Hello! My name is Meg and I am a professional nanny in the Los Angeles area. I am working full time for a wonderful family in the Pacific Palisades area and we are interested in starting a nanny share with another family around the area. Their sweet little girl turns one in December, so we are looking for the age range between 12-18 months, preferably.
I have been a career nanny for four years, but prior to nannying, I was a certified infant/toddler and preschool teacher for three years. I have eighteen years of paid childcare experience.
I have many teaching certifications, including my 90-hour preschool and 45-hour infant/toddler certificates, as well as a current CPR/first aid/AED certification.
The baby’s family and I work as a team to ensure optimal growth/development with a solely gentle, encouraging, and empathetic approach. I implement a flexibly structured day, full of learning through play, outdoor play, arts & crafts, music, social games, and gross/fine motor development.
I am in my last year of online college, finishing my degree in applied psychology with a concentration in child advocacy. Before studying psychology, I was a choral music education major, so I am very versatile in my teaching/childcare modalities.

1 Like