Christian Family with 2 working professionals, owning a family business is seeking a reliable, experienced Assistant/ Tutor for 2 boys 2nd and 4th grader who will be attending a School in Corona
In this role, you will assist with transportation to and from school, Basketball practice and assist with homework.
You will be asked to assist with basic needs , small meal preparation , snacks and provide an enriching learning environment, and create a safe environment anywhere they may be.
To succeed in this position, you should be patient, enthusiastic, fun-loving and ready to be on the move and willing to travel and experience new adventures
The 2 boys are well traveled and require intellectual stimulation. They are smart kids and are very Kind and loving.
Requirements and Qualifications
- High School GPA 4 + required, college degree is strongly preferred
- Valid CA driver’s license and reliable transportation with Insurance
- Exceptional patience and ability to remain calm at all times
- Excellent listening skills and an engaging demeanor
- Creativity ,Fun, enthusiastic attitude and professionalism are a must
- Physically able to perform tasks, including sitting on the floor, bending, and standing
- Valid passport to be able to travel overseas if needed/ interested to join
- Availability 7 Am-9 pm Monday-Friday. Flexibility to drive to get to the Job.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Treat both boy with care, compassion and respect.
- Uphold all safety standards during the commute to school and to activities
- Prepare nutritional food choices for children and encourage
- Provide enriching educational activities, reading time and promote creativity.
- Provide structure and accountability reporting to parents on kids progress on the daily routine.
- Contact parents as needed to address any challenges
- Light housekeeping can be part of the duty
- Maintain a professional attitude, respecting family privacy at all times
15$/ Hour , Mileage and meals will be provided and All International travel Expenses Paid. Performance Bonus
We take health and safety seriously. You need to show a proof of a recent negative covid test and or a record of vaccination